The Immigrant Investor Program of the United States of America, known officially as the “EB-5 Program”, is the fastest way for high net-worth individuals to obtain permanent residency (Green Card) for themselves & their families. This includes the spouse of the principal applicant and all their dependent children under the age of 21. The program requires an investment of US$ 800,000 in a government-approved project of the United States. The source of funds can come from personal savings, a donation, or an inheritance.
Choosing the right investment option is always risky and complicated. Sun, however, based upon its 30 years of experience and over 13,000 plus success stories, has a program that meets the employment creation criterion of this program while ensuring that you as investors are well protected when it comes time to have your investment of US$ 800,000 refunded after 5 years. At SUN, we have a fiduciary duty to protect our client’s best interests. For that reason, we deal with a specific EB-5 project which helps us do just that.
By investing US$ 800,000 in the United States economy, you can qualify for a Green Card for yourself & your family
- An individual with a net worth (or combined net worth with spouse, if applicable) of $1,000,000 or more can qualify for the EB-5 program. (Without including the value of the primary residence)
- Anyone whose individual income exceeds $200,000, or has a joint income of $300,000 with a spouse for every year for the past two years and who rightly expects an income of more than $300,000 for the current year as well, can apply for immigration under the EB-5 program.
Advantages of the Immigrant Investor Program:
- No compulsion for any prior business or management experience.
- You just need to prove that you have obtained your funds legally.
- Your investment money is kept in a secure escrow bank account until the government approves your file.
- When the conditional resident status has been lifted, full resident status is granted.
- One can apply for US citizenship after 5 years of residency. This means that you must maintain a Green Card for 5 years before applying for citizenship.
- Physical Residency requirements are 30 months (2.5 years) within the 5 years (mentioned directly above) before the citizenship application is submitted.
For more information Contact us