Program Overview

Canada’s family reunification allows for spousal sponsorship. The sponsor must be at least 18 years of age and be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. For the spousal sponsorship category, it is for the sponsor to be residing in Canada to successfully sponsor his/her spouse, but they must show an intent to reside in Canada after their spouse becomes a Permanent Resident of Canada. A sponsor can file an application for their spouse, common-law partner and conjugal partner who is at least 18 years of age.

SUN has 30+ years of experience in Canadian Immigration and is a registered member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). We will prepare your Spousal Sponsorship case in a professional manner to increase your probability of success.

For more information Contact us