Sponsor your Parents to become permanent Residents of Canada

Welcome to Sun Consulting (Pvt) Limited.

Program Overview

Canada’s family reunification allows for parental sponsorship. The sponsor must be at least 18 years of age, be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, and be residing in Canada. Parental Sponsorships also include grandparents of the sponsor. Please keep in mind that Parental Sponsorships can be a little tricky as the sponsor must meet the minimum necessary income requirement highlighted in the Federal Income table. This figure is equal to the low income cut-offs + 30%. These cut-offs also change every year.
SUN has 30+ years of experience in Canadian Immigration and is a registered member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). We will prepare your Parental Sponsorship case in a professional manner to increase your probability of success.

For more information Contact us