TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
The Turkish Citizenship-by-Investment Program is set to entice overseas direct investment to grow the country’s real estate sector, which will significantly contribute towards the countries economic prosperity.
Turkey is a transcontinental country, situated in both Europe and Asia, which makes it a country of significant Geo Strategic positioning.
Being a regional power and benefiting from its geopolitical strategic location, it is classified as being one of the fastest-growing and evolving economies in the world, with its current position being the twentieth-largest in the world.
Buying Real Estate in Turkey
Purchasing property in Turkey can be an outstanding investment decision. Whether you are looking to buy an affordable holiday home, or treat it as a lucrative investment for rental income and then resale it in the future, Turkey has become one of the most desirable places to have a second home.
The Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program is also one of the most affordable global programs awarding secondary citizenship through property investment. The Citizenship by Investment program requires interested applicants to purchase a property worth at least $400,000 USD. You can either purchase a single property or multiple properties to reach the required threshold of $400,000 USD.
In addition to obtaining Turkish citizenship/passport, there is a growing interest amongst foreign investors who are looking at the potential long-term capital growth benefits of their real estate asset(s). This is primarily a result of the depressed Turkish Lira despite Turkey’s economy remaining strong. Both Turkish and foreign buyers are looking to tap into Turkey’s prime real estate market. Whether you are looking for apartments in residential centers or seaside apartments or villas, Turkey offers everything.
Our real estate partners also try to offer options with guaranteed rental income in the real estate investment where possible.
Among the significant range of real estate options available, SUN and its partners prudently select the most appropriate properties for investment. We can also arrange for a physical viewing of the property in question, or provide a virtual tour. This decision is at the discretion of the applicant.
Basic qualifying criteria
- Investment in a real estate asset for a minimum of 3 years
– Acquisition of property worth at least US$ 400,000
- Processing time is approximately 4-6 months for Direct Citizenship.
- Children under 18 years of age qualify as dependents.
- Children above 18 years of age qualify for a Turkish residence permit, which eventually leads to Turkish citizenship.
Benefits of the Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program
- No residency/stay requirements to obtain Turkish Citizenship.
- No language requirements to obtain Turkish Citizenship.
- Fantastic opportunities to invest in real estate assets with a highly optimistic future growth potential that leads towards Turkish Citizenship.
- Turkish Citizenship allows Visa-Free/on arrival visa Travel to Japan, Singapore, Oman, Bahrain, Hong Kong, South Korea, Belarus, and many more Countries. (Approx. 111 countries)
- Citizenship will be extended to family members
- Health and Education benefits similar to those of Turkish Citizens
If you are looking for Turkish citizenship by investment, Turkey real estate investment, Sun Is the right choice for you.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org