Sun now offers your future in Japan! Through Sun, you can settle in Japan and have a successful career. Japan is the third-largest economy in the world and only has a 2.5% unemployment rate (lower than the USA or Canada). This means that anyone who wants a job has a job. Japan is suffering from an aging and decreasing population crisis and needs the assistance of foreign immigrants to remedy this solution.
- Learn the Japanese N5 level by our Japanese government-sponsored instructor. Upon learning the N5 level, you will be given a student visa.
- Enroll in a Japanese language institute to further increase your knowledge of the Japanese language. SUN will arrange for your part-time employment during your language studies
- After increasing your knowledge of the Japanese language even further, SUN will arrange for your interviews for your full-time employment as well.
- SUN will assist in your housing and healthcare as well.
Japan is very attractive for the following reasons:
- Japan is a full-employment economy. This means everyone who wants a job has a job.
- Obtain a Japanese citizenship/passport in five years. The Japanese passport is the most respected in the world.
Who is qualified for the above and what do they need to do?
- This opportunity is available for all individuals ranging from those with just a high school (12 years) degree to individuals with a Ph.D., and anyone in between, including BA, B.Sc., B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc., ME and Ph.D. All engineers and IT Graduates are eligible to apply.
- Learning the Japanese language N5 level, (150 hours) is required to qualify for a Japanese student visa to further study the Japanese language whilst in Japan. Sun will assist you through this entire process.
- Upon arrival in Japan, increase your knowledge of the Japanese language by attaining N4 level (additional 150 hours) to obtain a full-time job in your field. Some occupations will require more knowledge of the Japanese language to obtain full-time job.
- During your language studies, you are allowed to work part-time (28 hours/week) from the day you arrive in Japan. Sun will assist in obtaining interviews for a part-time job during your language studies. Salaries range from USD $9 to $15 per hour. As stated earlier, Japan is a full-employment economy.
- Work full-time after increasing your knowledge of the Japanese language to the required level of your occupation.
- SUN will assist you in obtaining full-time work.
- As previously stated, all professionals, skilled workers, and students are qualified to take advantage of this opportunity. However, the following occupations are in very high demand:
With or without experience
|Salary range in USD/month||Salary range in
|IT graduates||$5000 to $10000||PKR 775,000 to PKR 1,550,000|
|Engineering graduates||$3000 to $6000||PKR 465,000 to PKR 930,000|
|B-Tech graduates||$3000 to $4000||PKR 465,000 to PKR 620,000|
|Certified skilled workers||$1850 to $2500||PKR 287,279 to PKR 388,216|
|Plus 100s of other occupations & students are also eligible to apply.|
Please note, language is key to your success in Japan
Summary of Value Additions from SUN CONSULTING
- SUN will assist you in meeting the Japanese Language requirement (N5 level) taught by a Japanese government provided, and approved, instructor.
- SUN will also provide an online language class facility to attain the N5 Level.
- SUN will assist you in obtaining your Japanese Student Visa.
- SUN will provide the necessary cultural knowledge recommended to settle and work in your field in Japan.
- Upon arriving in Japan, you will be assisted with housing requirements on a sharing basis (if preferred). We can help reduce your living expenses by offering sharing possibilities.
- SUN will assist you in obtaining part-time work during your studies and will also assist in obtaining a full-time work visa.
- Upon your arrival, SUN will line up interviews with recruiters/employers in your relevant part-time jobs during your studies.
- You are allowed to work part-time in Japan for 28 hours/week.
- SUN will assist you to obtain a full-time work visa
- SUN will arrange interviews with relevant employers
For more information Contact us