Program Overview

Canadian Citizenship Certificate

 This application is applicable for children who were born outside of Canada and have parents who were born in Canada or were naturalized before the child was born. This application is paper-based and must be submitted to the Canadian High Commission. After receiving their Canadian Citizenship Certificate, the application for a Canadian Passport will be submitted to the High Commission.

SUN can assist in preparing applications for Canadian Citizenship Certificates.

For more information Contact us